11 Aug Job Posting: Social Media Intern
Posted at 21:22h in Archives 0 Comments
SOCIAL MEDIA/COMMUNICATIONS INTERN
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with Marketing team to manage Miami Carnival internet presence and brand.
- Assist and help maintain all social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram stories)
- Perform continuous enhancements and modifications to blogs, websites and social media platforms.
- Assist with the logistics for all events
- Edit and update marketing collateral for all events
- Ensure blog(s) and social media accounts are accessible from a variety of different environments and push to other websites and discussion groups.
- Produce consistent visual images and branding across communication platforms (photography skills and creative styling a plus)
- Respond promptly to online comments, interactions and email
- Research, write/edit and create content for website and social media use
- Perform other event duties and event preparation roles as appropriate
Possess engaging “conversational” writing skills with a professional tone. Must thrive in a fast paced environment and be able to work independently and efficiently. Must be proactive and have a strong desire to learn more about Miami Carnival events and translate into effective social media communications.
To Apply Email: Hi@KhadijaAndrews.com